A+ Interactive Series Spelling (Ages 4-13) – Vol1
A+ Spelling Volume 1 is an interactive and fun to work with program for primary school learners. The program teaches various spelling skills in several activities and contains thousands of exercises to keep children hooked for hours of fun and constructive learning.
There are 13 activities in 3 levels of difficulty ( Beginner, Advanced and Expert).
A Printable progress report and analysis chart to monitor learner’s progress and reading speed. Database supports up to a 1000 users.
Virtually no limit in reading speed settings.
All the activities are presented in fun and engaging game play. The games are made to be understood by kids and is designed to be played without adult assistance. The result is that you not only develop the child’s intellect and fundamental skills, but also a sense of self-confidence.
- More than 10 000 spelling words presented in a game format.
- Letter sounds (Toddler – Grd 2) – Complete first letter of a word
- Look and Spell (Toddler – Grd 2) – Complete a word by filling in the missing letter(s)
- Word Block (Grd 3-7) – Use list of words to complete the word puzzle
- Word recognition (Gr 3-7) – Select the correct word out of 3 possible spelling words.
- Spell with Comprehesion (Grd 3-7) – Shuffle scrambled letters to spell word correctly.
- Letter Matrix (Grd 3-7) – Word search game
- Listen and Spell (Grd 3-7) – Listen to a pre-recorded voice and spell the word.
- Printable Progress Report;