A+ Interactive Series Reading (Age 4-13) – Vol2
A+ Reading / Lees Volume 2 provides the learner with several exercises and activities to develop and improve reading skills and will increase the learner’s reading speed dramatically in a short period of time while playing.
There are 13 activities in 3 levels of difficulty ( Easy, Medium and Hard)
A Printable progress report and analysis chart to monitor learner’s progress and reading speed. Database supports up to a 1000 users.
Virtually no limit in reading speed settings.
All the activities are presented in fun and engaging game play. The games are made to be understood by kids and is designed to be played without adult assistance. The result is that you not only develop the child’s intellect and fundamental skills, but also a sense of self-confidence.
- House of Reading – Grade 1
– 5 sentences are read and afterwards the learner must place the missing word in the sentence.
- Word Recognition – Grade 2-3
– Find the words in a list of moving words that match the given word that appeared briefly.
- Reading – Rearrangement – Grade 3-4
– Rearrange words in short sentence by dragging and dropping words in order to form the correct sentence.
- Reading Speed – Grade 4-7
– Reading speed is measured and comprehension tested.
- Word Speed – Grade 4-7
– A passage will be given where one word at a time is highlighted. Follow the text and find the given word.
- Read with Comprehension – Grade 5-7
– Read the given passage and afterwards a test is given to determine your comprehension of what you have read.
- Corrections – Grade 5-7
– Read the given passage carefully to find and correct between 10 and 12 mistakes.
- Printable Progress Report;