A+ READING / LEES VOLUME 1
A+ Reading / Lees Volume 1 provides the learner with several exercises and activities in a game-like format to develop and improve reading skills The program will increase the learner’s reading speed dramatically in a short period of time while playing.
There are 13 activities in 3 levels of difficulty ( Beginner, Advanced and Expert).
A Printable progress report and analysis chart to monitor learner’s progress and reading speed. Database supports up to a 1000 users.
Virtually no limit in reading speed settings.
All the activities are presented in fun and engaging game play. The games are made to be understood by kids and is designed to be played without adult assistance. The result is that you not only develop the child’s intellect and fundamental skills, but also a sense of self-confidence.
- I learn how to read (4-8 yrs) 10 ‘Read to’ picture stories
- Spot the word (4-12 yrs) Guess the word or sink
- Eye Exercises (4-13 yrs)
- Seek and Find (Identify hidden pics)
- Target shooting (Practice eye muscles)
- Eye span (Increase eye span)
- Join the dots (Follow the numbers)
- Reading Exercises (5-13 yrs)
- Corrections (Find the passage mistakes)
- How many letters? (cound the letters)
- Word snap (speed pratice)
- Arrange alphabetically
- Speed Reading (9-13 yrs)
- Speed reading exercises
- Speed reading comprehension test
- Word speed (speed reading game)
- Printable Progress Report;