Professor Teaches Word 2016
Professor Teaches Word 2016 is a computer training course designed by experts to help you learn the features of this sophisticated word processing program. The tutorial provides hours of lessons and hands-on exercises in a realistic simulation of the actual Word program. You'll learn everything you need to create quality documents. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Word 2016 today!
What Is Microsoft Word 2016?
Microsoft Word 2016 is a word processing program that is a part of the Microsoft Office suite. This program allows you to create high quality, professional-looking documents using the finest document formatting tools. Professor Teaches Word 2016 will teach you how to create, edit, save, share, and access documents online from any internet browser.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Word 2016?
- Create professional-looking documents for presentations and reports
- Learn new ways to format text for high-quality documents
- Apply font formats to enhance your documents
- What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Word 2016
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
- Learn How to apply Quick Styles
- Learn How to use SmartArt™ diagrams
- Learn How to publish documents as Web Pages
- Learn How to create bulleted and numbered lists
- Learn How to insert images, tables, & charts
- Learn How to use the Document Inspector