Professor Teaches Internet Explorer 11
Professor Teaches Internet Explorer 11 uses interactive exercises in a realistic simulation of the Internet Explorer environment to teach you how to use the popular web browser. This comprehensive tutorial will teach you how to navigate the internet with ease and quickly build your browsing skills. Download the product and start learning Internet Explorer 11 today!
Learn Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
Learn to use the many new features of Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 with this computer-training course. Microsoft Internet Explore 10 Help and Guide
Learn how to create an Online Photo Album, listen to Radio Webcasts, and more!
What is Internet Explorer 11?
Internet Explorer 11 is one of the world’s most popular web browsers developed by Microsoft.
The streamlined look and new features will enhance your web browsing experience.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Internet Explorer 11?
Save time browsing the web more effectively
Increase your productivity by learning how to search more efficiently
Harness the features of Internet Explorer 11 to accomplish web-related tasks
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Internet Explorer 11
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
- Using the Internet Explorer 11 Interface
- Working with Menus, Toolbars, and Favorites
- Interacting with Websites and Forms
- Using Search Engines and Bing Search
- Learning how to Save and Download
- Listening to Radio Webcasts
- Creating an Online Photo Album
- Using the Internet Explorer App
- Customizing the Command Bar