Microsoft Office Home & Business 2013 - 1 Install
Create and communicate faster with time-saving features and a clean, modernlook across all your programs. Plus, save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive to access virtually anywhere.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013
Create and communicate faster with time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs. Plus, save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive to access virtually anywhere.
Manage life and work
- Access, edit, and share group documents on any internet-connected device by using free Office Web Apps1
- See just appointment, email, or contact detail at a glance in Outlook, without changing screens
- Count on the full array of email, scheduling, and task-list tools in Outlook
- Your documents are automatically saved to SkyDrive for easy access and sharing online
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
- Create more compelling presentations with new wide-screen themes in PowerPoint
- Capture, organize, and share all kinds of information all in one place with OneNote
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs into your Word documents
- Use Recommended Charts to visualize your Excel data and draw conclusions in less time
Step up to the newest Office tools for growing your business and staying productive on the go
For one PC:
If you only have one computer on which you want to install Office 2013, this is the option for you. It's designed for one user, using only one PC. This license is not transferable to another PC.
- Required Processor - 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Required Operating System - Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Required Memory - 3.0 GB available
- Required Hard Disk Space - 3 GB available disk space
- Required Display - Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Required Software - .NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Required Browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
- Additional System Requirements - Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Other System Requirements:
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Note: System requirements are rounded up to the nearest 0.5 GB, to be conservative. For example, if we measure an application’s required hard disk space to be 1.99 GB, we recommend 2.5 GB of disk space. Our hard disk system requirements are intentionally larger than the actual disk space usage of the software.
A graphics processor helps increase the performance of certain features, such as drawing tables in Excel 2013 or transitions, animations, and video integration in PowerPoint 2013. Use of a graphics processor with Office 2013 requires a Microsoft DirectX 10-compliant graphics processor that has 64 MB of video memory. These processors were widely available in 2007. Most computers that are available today include a graphics processor that meets or exceeds this standard. However, if you not have a graphics processor, you can still run Office 2013.