Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium
Mircosoft Office 365 Home Premium. Get the latest Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, across up to 5 PCs, tablets, and Macs, plus 20GB of online storage for easy access to documents.
Office 365 Home Premium - Download. Get Office plus cloud services in a convenient 1-year prepaid subscription.
- 1 year subscription includes ongoing version updates
- Office on 5 PCs or Macs plus select mobile devices
- 3 times more SkyDrive online storage than any other Office suite
- 60 minutes Skype calls per month
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
- Save time from the Start screen in Word and use great-looking templates.
- Streamlined interface helps you take a clear view of your work.
- Capture your ideas using touch, pen, or keyboard.
- Drag and drop pictures, videos, and online media into your projects.
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Make PowerPoint presentations that stand out with new wide-screen templates and theme variations.
Equip yourself for school and beyond.
- Required Processor - 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Required Operating System - Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012; Mac: OS X v.10.6 or higher
- Required Memory - 3.0 GB available
- Required Hard Disk Space - 3 GB available disk space
- Required Display - Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Required Software - .NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Required Browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
- Additional System Requirements - Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Other System Requirements
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Note: System requirements are rounded up to the nearest 0.5 GB, to be conservative. For example, if we measure an application’s required hard disk space to be 1.99 GB, we recommend 2.5 GB of disk space. Our hard disk system requirements are intentionally larger than the actual disk space usage of the software.
A graphics processor helps increase the performance of certain features, such as drawing tables in Excel 2013 or transitions, animations, and video integration in PowerPoint 2013. Use of a graphics processor with Office 2013 requires a Microsoft DirectX 10-compliant graphics processor that has 64 MB of video memory. These processors were widely available in 2007. Most computers that are available today include a graphics processor that meets or exceeds this standard. However, if you not have a graphics processor, you can still run Office 2013.